27 October 2010


when i wear a tudong,, it seems like so weird..yarh because my personality is maybe sexy..haha..lol..and when i wear tudong it sudden like weird..hurmmm...i dunno about that..people can comments about that rite..huhu..feeling so bored when i didn't onlinee the facebook..where's my boyfie ??? uwaaaaa...bie i misz you..huhu..didn't youu misz me bie???

now i can forget all about him..it's oke..i can forget all things about him..now i have boyfie..i must takecare of his heart..don't want too hurting himm..pity him if i make him like that..swear ! i don't want too remember that guy..even my heart very still hurt about that it's oke..i can accept that..but just one unlyy that i want..i don't wanna see his face anymore and i don't wanna know him..unlyy that..if he read my blog i hope you understand oke what i said..it's very hurting me..i accept what i get in my life..god knows everything about me..god knows my feeling rite now..really love you..but i know there have someone who is very special and important too you..i understand that..if i remember you i can get crying..it's about me...my heart..hurmmmm...starting from now i letting you go..byebye you..takecare..hope you happy with her..


more love and hope and sincere by,

SCHALEESA NEENA