30 April 2011




Maybe I'm not important in your LIFE !
Maybe I'm the one who is make your life become so BAD !
And maybe you HATE me right ?
Or maybe you already BORED with me ?

I just want you know something .
You're the one who is very very very IMPORTANT in my life !
You're the one who is make my life become so PERFECT !
And I'm NOT bored with you . Whatmore hate you . NO okay !
If you are not with me, I don't know what will happen on me right now !
I want youuuuu !!!

I really really LOVE you ! So much !
I want you be apart of my life forever . And ever !
I will not leave you . I promise ! And swear . Never leave youuuu ~~


Accepting . You will leave me one day . 
I'm scared about that . I hope you also have the same feeling with me .
I hope you will LOVE me as what I did . 
I hope so ..