21 August 2011

Soon, I will have a new bed ! New mattress . Oh gorch ! Feels like de' awesome one . Huhaaa ~ Buying a the furniture shop lhaa kan . Of course . And from there too, I meet someone ! Oh lol lol >.< He's chinese boy . For me, he was a cute and also handsome . Hikhik . Everytime when I meet him, I always laughing . LOUDLY ! Very the shame one but who cares kan ? That's me who is love laughing until my stomach sakit-2 ! Hihi . He knows how tickle my funny bones ! Ohh ~ I'm looking at his face so then he also ! Looking in my eyes and I don't want miss that moment .... Hihi . But sometimes when he look into my eyes, I will blushing so then I'm looking another side . Halolololoo ~ Maybe perasan jeah kudd =.='
#remember that you already have a husband, Nea -,-' He also know about that . So then bye ! Later I update about him again :DD


Xoxo, Scha <3