22 September 2011

Last night I'm having a great night with my friends ! Okay malam tadi ada buad marhaban, then I invite my friends . Qylaa can't come to my house cause dia ada tuisyen . Well nvm then . And I invite Ellen and also Ashraf . Ehem-2 . Hiiiiii ~ Then after that I ask Ashraf invited another our friends . Well just only Izzuddin come . That time dia malu-2 . Geram jeahhh . Haha ! Then after that all, we guys lepak kat luar rumah . We guys lepak sampai pukul 1 pagi ! Woooooo ~ Sejak takdea orang pedulik pasal aku niyh, perangai aku yang lama suka melepak sampai tengah malam niyh muncul kembali . Memang fun gila aa . And one thing, it can make me forget my problems . Well . Every people have their own problems and same goes too me ! Yess . I'm happy last night . Thanks to the 3 fellas that make me laugh ! Hihihihihi 


Xoxo, Scha <3