10 October 2011

And I'm dancing and dancing until my feet can't hold . Cause I'm happy my exam already ENDS ! Yeahhhh ! I'm happy and sing a song at the hall and the girls snapping the picture . I'm scream loudly and another students brings fireworks and burn it ! Lol ><' It sound so freak but it's signify that our exam already ends . Ya for sure I'm too much happy . Later I will upload my photo's with a freak and creepy face for sure . HAHA ! Too much happy now . It's awkward moment for me and also there's nothing can describe my feelings now . And now, I'm just waiting the result . I hope my result will be the best ever for me . I don't E in my result . Seriously . Don't want disappointed my parents and whole my family and relatives . They guys really hoping with me . I hope my result can be the best . InsyaAllah Aminn :')


Xoxo, Scha <3