11 October 2011

Oh hey all's ! For sure you guys keep asking right why I'm still awake and not sleep ? Well one of my things that can make me sleep is after I'm update my bloggie . I mean it ! Kay I want to story about yesterday . I mean the day before yesterday . Actually that time I have a study group Maths with Qylaa and Mira . I'm not too much clever in Maths so then I ask them to teach me in Maths so then they guys do it ! After that, before we start our study, I give Qylaa present . Ya last week I've already told with you guys aa at my late entries about her birthday . Forgot about it ? Well nvm then it's not too much important for you guys but too much important for me ! So then you guys want to know what presents I give her ? :) Okay now I'll tell you guys okay . Hoho ^^ I give her Elmo, Ferrero Rocher, wishing birthday card and quote about friendship . Well that time she's scream slowly and smilingggg . Haha how I love that moment . Even it just like scream and smiling, but for me her smile just only can light up my days . Seriously okay ! I'm just only want her know that I loveeee her so much ! Too much than another person weyh . I can't lose her like before this . It's hurt and for sure I'm crying too much ! Well that's the way I love her . Fiuhhhhhh ~ I can make an essay on here aa . Hohoho ^^ Btw I'm a bit broken english on here right ? So then nvm . Keep always train yourself to improve in your english . Okay just only that for tonight . Then bye all's . Have a sweet dream ya . Night ;)


Xoxo, Scha <3