15 October 2012

Hai and assalamualaikum to all my lovelies reader =)

Today kerja nak hapdet belog jea. Cause I'm bored. Yes I am! Tomorrow math test. I'm dying there. Lol -.-

Did you see that? No no. Not the teddy bears but the baby is in the picture! Homaigod! Comel sangatttt!! Me so geram okay with the baby. Well ya actually I'm a kids lover there. I love the kiddos and babies. They were so cute! But the part I hated most bila kiddos yang comot-2 and selekeh. Rasa nak pang jeah -.- Did their parent do not taking them well?

And ya, even I'm sixteen years old, I'm already plan for my future soon. Mean my study, career, married, family and surely the babies! Oh damn it please time do faster fly it away so then I can be adult so fast! I want to reach it all my dreams to be real as what I plan. Hmm nampak tak kegatalan nak kahwin cepat dapat baby? Sure lhaa! Hahahaa the age girls were same like me surely plan a something for their future just like ME! Arghhhhhhhhhhhh

If I go back to my hometown and I saw my cousin's baby, surely I'll go and catch them hug kiss them until crying! Hahaha isn't too much? Yes I know. I've shouldn't do that to them but ya, disebabka I terlalu sayang and sukakan budak and I need to do it. Sound creepy there...

Here is the photos that I'd took in my files. Well actually most the baby photos is all my niece. Ya sangat comel hokeh! Fuhhhhhhhhhhhhh~

Mia 

Irfan 

Qaseh 



Opssss! Ya the last one is not I'm goggling atcelli. Hihi. Love her eyes. So big and her lips so cute. And ya see? Okay not too much the photos but yet still I have it! Awhhh adore much. Soon insyaAllah panjang umur gonna get what I want and ya, Allah will send me the lovelies and cutest baby to me and the baby will be mine. Amin. Pray for my life and my health. Amin ya rab :)

Wassalam =)

Xoxo, Scha