22 October 2012

Hai and assalamualaikum to all my lovelies reader =)

I knew that I'm start it first and I knew too that should end it of this war. But I can't! This is not what I want for the everyday. No..

Should I walk away? FUCK how can this be in my mind now?! I don't know. My mind stuck for while now. I'd be thinking, this is not the way to solve the problems between us. Just walk away and not turn around. Oh My Lord! How can I think of that. Please I'm begging do not separate us cause this is my only love that I want :'(

I'll maybe die if He not around me cause now I'm already dying here cause I want him. Seriously, I miss him much. Too much. Much more!!

I just... I just want to meet him, that's all! I do favor not ask more than that. Just want to meet him. ONLY! :'(


Wassalam =)

Xoxo, Scha