06 January 2013

Hai and assalamualaikum to all my lovelies reader =)

Hello party people! What's up girls? Today is Sunday and I have a blissful day for today. Oh such a blessed :)

And ya btw, I'm celebrating my 7 monthsary of love with Akim! Yeayyyyyyy!! Finally we've reached of this month with full of love and Allah blessed us in this relationship. Alhamdulillah. Everything was doing fine and we're still together in the track! Hehehe happy and happy.

Me? Hmm I'm already in form 5. Time flies so fast. We're finally in 2013 year. I've dreamed before and I wish this could not be happen in my life. I am SPM Candidate in 2013. Unbelieveble! Like seriously, I can't believe this. Hmm pathetic :'(

In a few months that I did not updating my blog, my life was being so cool! I tell you now. I am a part time work as a photographer. Finally, I achieved it! Alhamdulillah. I got my own money to survived and to buy what I want. Not really at all that want to buy. But at least, I get my own handbag used my money. Cool aite? Don't say it please :D

What I want to say? What more and else? Stuck here with no ideas want to write. Well, I'd wrote something important. Surely, I don't have a readers here like before. Arghhhhhhhhhhh!! All the peoples come back to me here. Sorry for rarely updating the blog. I've been busy with life and my happiness that I made and forgetting these things. Sorry my mistakes :(

Hello the people! Here I am come back with a new and hot stuff cool the stories. Will come back soon with more stories! Wait and be chill. I'll be back, promise! :)

Here some photos that I can share in these few of months that I leave it..









Wassalam =)

Xoxo, Scha