10 December 2013

Hai and assalamualaikum my lovelies reader =)

I'm no longer know him as before. He is change. Totally, he was! I was expecting more than this but.. Hmm ruins!  Either by me, nor him. I don't know.

Now, I used to alone. By myself. Dulu, bolehlah cerita itu ini to someone. Now, I rather keep it by myself. I'm too frustated. I'm hoping too much! Well I meant, I'm too hoping till the sky. Now, hmm..

I even not crying for this. If he really meant to me, he will. If he is not, I may cry. A while maybe. Take a time to feel the sadness. All things was changed too fast till I never realises. Suprisingly, I was still stood like things are usual. Amazing me..

I never care bout him any more since he was like acuh tak acuh to me. I cried a lot that night. Too much! Luckily I'm alone so I can shouting at home.

I don't know what to do now. Confused, disappointed, frustrated and so many more. Words cannot describe how I feel. Tear tella you everything!

Wassalam =)

Xoxo, Scha