12 September 2010

love

hunny did youu want too know sumthink ??
*sumtimes its hard for me too tell u that im love u so muchh..becoz im scared if i say with u that im love n u don't love me i think it juz waste my tyme unlyy loving u rite ..
*sumtimes its hard for me too tell u that i misz u so much becoz i think mybe u not misz me like im misz u so much...
*sumtimes its hard for me too not thinking about u becoz i can't lied myself...everyday ,, every minute ,, every second im always thinking about u...
*sumtimes its hard for too eating becoz i dunno are u get your eating or not ??
*sumtimes im so jealous if another gurls write at your wall facebook...really jealous but i don't want too say with becoozz urmmm ???nuthinx larh...

hunny thats all off my heart that i want too tell u that i love youu so much ,, miszz youu..
youu dunno about that rite..urmmmm...its okeyh becozz i do't want too tell youu ...