24 January 2011


If Only,

  • Boy: Why wont you go out with him?
  • Girl: Because i don't know if i like him that way yet.
  • Boy: What do you mean?
  • Girl: Well i don't get butterflies when i see him.
  • Boy: Oh when do you get butterflies.
  • Girl: With someone else.
  • Boy: Like who.
  • Girl: He wouldn't ever go out with me.
  • Boy: Who?
  • Girl: You?
  • Boy: What?
  • Girl: Nothing i have to go.
  • Boy: No tell me.
  • Girl: I like you. You are all i think about. When i see you i get butterflies. When i am not with you i cry. When i talk to you i never want to stop. I love you.
  • Boy: Oh
  • (Girl starts to cry and walks away.)
  • (Boy grabs her in his arms)
  • Boy: I like you. When other guys talk to you it kills me. When you walk past me my heart skips a beat. When i am not with you i don't want to live. I love you too.