05 March 2012

Hai and assalamualaikum to all my lovelies reader =)


All people are deserved to get second chances. So then why not me? Am I can't get a second chances from you, huh? No seriously it's all was a really freak out! I'm so sad :'(


Nothing can change your mine about me. There's nothing can change it! Oh please I want you back moron cause I love you much! Did you know that N?!


Last Friday I meet him cause want to take back my charge phone from him. Then that time I was like a lil bit happy and feel wanna shout cause can meet him even just only for a while and you know he still just make angry face on me. I just say like "Assalamualaikum, awak saya nak charge :)" . And you know, dia masuk and ambil charge and pass to me and still with his angry face.


No that time nak nangis sebenarnya seriously! Time nak balik tuh rasa sedih gila. I know it was my fault cause makes him like that but... Erghhhh sedih woii!! Seriously I said it's hard want to find boys like him. Yang boleh jaga kita and all. Especially, jaga aurat kita! Okay dia memang jaga gila kowd aurat aku. Tuh yang buad aku rasa terharu dengan sikap dia seriously!! 


I know he still love me but he need to do that for our future. For my own sake and his! Erghhhh pathetic!


I miss to say "Night senget Ilebiuuuu :*", "Abg jgn balik lambat kay syg. Nahh muah lebiuu ♥", and all lhaa kan! Seriously I miss it much! Hmpppppp


I miss you and love you forever, Senget :'(

Wassalam =')

Xoxo, Scha <3