19 January 2013

Hai and assalamualaikum to all my lovelies reader =)

As well you know, my life been busy now. Work and study is not really enjoy thingy for me. But yet I still can be handle it. 

Rushing there and here make my feet can't any longer able to stand. Back from school, sometimes I got to  go to office. Often to it but really not. Blurgh

And ya the story up here not really exciting cause was not really true about. I am happy all the way!!!!
Yeayyyy I'm fine. Work and study make me feel so happy. Heheh

Okay let's about my relationship. What happen? And ya here we go!

Me and Akim now like really not in the way. Means like we're keep argue this lately. I don't know where it's come but surely, it's not really cool..

I need to off my phone for a while when even I knew I whom started it first! I always want to win! There is my pointless and that can be cased why and what's happening! If you are in my place, you'll know the feeling..

Like seriously, I don't want to make the things became so worst! He sulking, either me too. We're both are! At the end, I need to persuaded him. Before this, he used to do that. Keep always he did. And now, it's my turn..

And ya, we've been in this love about 7 months and half! Engaged about 5 months and 2 days! Speechless! 

I love him in every way that he did even sometimes look annoying. How fat, annoying, dumb he is and more, I still love. The only good present Allah's give after my family and all over the part in my life. Blissful. Thought it will come the most need it in my life. Thank you Allah. Nothing can described how thankful I am. Blessed!

Wassalam =)

Xoxo, Scha