25 January 2013

Hai and assalamualaikum to all my lovelies reader =')

Failure comes from the person who doesn't appreciated the life. Appreciated the things that they had. I am the one..

Telling somebody whom I trust is the only way that I can released all of it and my depression into. I admit, I'm sick all around with this life. Isn't wrong tell my mom about it?

I do I've shouldn't do that. But I won't to keep it by myself and only me that I think the things can be shared together. Mommy the only person in this world that I trusted that can keep my problems. But some are not, yes I did..

I just make it. I am promising to my own self, every single things that will happen on me soon, let me keep it by my self. Which is includes with the relationship or not, I will do. I am promised it! Every thing that I do is wrong! Wrong for the every eyes that watched it and see how it began! Regret..

From now and on, let me keep it by myself. I am promised! I don't mind if he tell about it to his friends but I'm not. I don't have any friend that can be shared just only mom and family that I have and mommy is always be my good friend. Indeed, I know where the way I go. Make it twice obviously not the good idea..

Well at least, he still have a friend that can be going out together. I am not. Here is I'm alone. With my family and Him. Allah and Rasulullah were beside me everyday. Alhamdulillah. I'm fine with it. I don't mind. It is my fault, guys :')

You're pleasant to blaming me. For the each things that I've done. Or I'm not. Like seriously, I will face it. Take it with a fine. Allah blessing me everyday. Quite enough for me. And I pray this relationship will be forever till heaven of Jannah, insyaAllah :'D

Wassalam =')


Xoxo, Scha