26 March 2011




Onlinee facebook then open his profile and look at his face . How much i love him a lot ? I thinking about him . Never stop to thinking ! I'm trying to make myself become so BUSY GIRL ! But i can't . 


I think that i need to keep the faith right now that he no longer are MINE ! He's capital N own . Not mine anymore . But it become so worst in my mind right now . So much lovely that i love him . Have he also thinking the same what i thinking right now ?!


Every time at school i must give a FAKE SMILE to all of my friends . And they always said with me .


FRIENDS : Neena you so happy today . I love when i saw you happy like this . 
No longer sad that because of HIM ! 

ME : :)

Can you guys think of that ? It just a fake only . FAKE ! FAKE ! FAKE ! Not sincere okay . Hurmmmm . 

I tried to kill myself . But it's always fail to do that . Yess i know . That a stupid things ! Grrrr =='

I want you back ! But every time i saw you it just make me more hurt ? Why it become like that ? Ergh ! If there are many guys out there that i wanna choose to make as my COUPLE, of course i will choose you but i know you'll never accept me or choose me . 'Cause you have someone who is very meaning in your life right now . Hopefully you will happy with her . 'Cause i know . You are not happy when you with me . 

Crying again . The picture show how much i crying and thinking about him right now . Every week, every day, every hour, every minute, every second i'm always thinking about him . I know . Now you are happy with someone . Who is more kind than me .

 ME ? I'm so bad ! Never care what people around me saying about . Hurmmm . I pray you happy with her even my heart still say that i won't let you go . Really love you ♥ 

T.T